Teyana Taylor is #1 for “The Album” on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. Debuting at #1 is the second time Taylor has done so.
Teyana Taylor Having A Great Day!
“The Album” was the second time Teyana debuted #1 on a Billboard chart. Here is the tracklisting for this successful album –
- Come Back To Me (featuring Junie Shumpert and Rick Ross)
- Wake Up Love (featuring Iman Shumpert)
- Lowkey (featuring Erykah Badu)
- Lets Build (featuring Quavo)
- Morning (with Kehlani)
- Boomin’ (featuring Future & Missy Elliott)
- Killa (featuring DaVido)
- Wrong Bitch
- Shoot It Up (featuring Big Sean)
- Bare Wit Me
- Lose Each Other
- Ever Ever
- Try Again
- How You Want It (featuring King Combs)
- Made It
- We Got Love (featuring Lauryn Hill)
Big Names Join Teyana On This Project
In addition to the talent of Teyana, as you see above, several big names joined her on this project. Namely –
- Erykah Badu
- Missy Elliott
- Lauryn Hill
- Rick Ross
- Big Sean
- King Combs
“Today was a great day! I won a BET award for ‘Video Director of the Year’, “THE ALBUM” #1 on billboard Top R&B & #8 on billboard 200! Wow I’m so emotional because everyone who knows my story knows i’ve stayed patient and never gave up. Trust God’s Timing. We did it y’all!
As reported by The Source, Teyana Taylor and hubby Iman Shumpert have lots to celebrate right now. The couple’s expecting their second child. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Shumpert!