Tamar Braxton Lands New Show!!!!! Grammy nominated singer and reality TV star, Tamar Braxton will be gracing TV screens with a new reality show. Also, the show will be called, “To Catch A Beautician”.
Tamar Braxton: From Singer To TV Show Host
I am very excited to see what the future holds for Ms Braxton. Most importantly, according to essence.com, Tamar Braxton will be partnering with hairstylist, Johnny Wright called, “To Catch A Beautician” Second, the two help clients confront the people who wrecked their strands through a full on sting operation that uses a special surveillance room. Because of bringing the stylists face to face with the outcome of their mistakes, Wright enrolls them in a crash course hair boot camp. As a result of the stylists gaining the skills, they will redeem themselves by giving their client what they asked for.
Tamar Braxton Fun Facts
- Tamar has a 4 year old boy named Logan Vincent Herbert, with her former husband and executive, Vincent Herbert.
- She is the baby sister of the legend, Toni Braxton
- Formally was in a group with her sisters called, “The Braxtons”
- Was is Grammy nominated 3 times
- Has won Celebrity Big Brother, making her the first African-American to win Big Brother in the United States.
- Is a former talk show host for the TV show called, “The Real”