Lebron James on top of the list for the highest-paid NBA star with endorsements. Making more money off the court than on is not a bad deal for the basketball GOAT.
Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, and James Harden Top NBA Endorsers
Currently, James plays for the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA and is obviously basketball’s GOAT…and debaters have only one competitor to challenge his title, his idol Michael Jordan.
No doubt athletes across every sport are banking a lot of dough these days. However, their salaries are just a springboard to endorsement deals.
As reported by drenchedinblack.com, here are the top 5 highest black endorsed basketball players in the NBA and their stats –
- LEBRON JAMES – 36 years old – Los Angeles Lakers (Net Worth – $500 Million, NBA Salary – $37.4 Million, Endorsements – $60 Million)
- STEPHEN CURRY – 32 years old – Golden State Warriors (Net Worth – $130 Million, NBA Salary – $30.4 Million, Endorsements – $44 Million
- KEVIN DURANT – 32 years old – Brooklyn Nets (Net Worth – $170 Million, NBA Salary – $28.9 Million, Endorsements – $35 Million
- RUSSELL WESTBROOK – 32 years old – WASHINGTON WIZARDS (Net Worth $170 Million, NBA Salary – $29 Million, Endorsements – $27 Million)
- JAMES HARDEN – 31 years old – Brooklyn Nets (Net Worth – $165 Million, NBA Salary – $28.8 Million, Endorsements – $19 Million
Endorsements include Nike, Adidas, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Kia, Under Armor, GMC, AT&T, Microsoft, and so many others.
So there you have it. Who is your favorite?