DaniLeigh 4 Velour Tour, ‘Dead To Me’ Visual
DaniLeigh is about to hit up a stage near you with her U.S. tour titled 4 Velour. She is promoting her new EP, MY SIDE.
DaniLeigh 4 Velour Tour Dates Below And Visual For ‘Dead To Me’
DaniLeigh is set to hit the road with her 4 Velour Tour.
This marks her very first headlining gig in the United States.
Promoting her fresh new EP, MY SIDE, the 27-year-old singer/dancer/rapper/songwriter/choreographer will be embarking on a 5-week tour.
Covering 21 cities across the states, the first show will be on September 9th and continue through October 13th.
And just this month, Dani (real name Danielle Leigh Curiel) released the music video for Dead To Me.
Additionally, just 10 days ago, she dropped the lyric videos for Heartbreaker, Hate To See It, The Same, Call Me Out My Name, 4 VELOUR, and CAP.
Surely fans will be hearing all these songs on her upcoming tour.
You can see the music video for Dead To Me below, but first –
Check out Danileigh’s ‘4 Velour’ tour dates
- 9/9 – The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA
- 9/10 – August Hll in San Francisco, CA
- 9/11 – Ace of Spades in Sacramento, CA
- 9/13 – Van Buren in Phoenix, AZ
- 9/16 – Hours of Blues in Houston, TX
- 9/18 – Echo Lounge & Music Hall in Dallas, TX
- 9/20 – House of Blues in New Orleans, LA
- 9/21 – Beacham in Orlando, FL
- 9/22 – Buckhead Theatre in Atlanta, GA
- 9/25 – Union Transfer in Philadelphia, PA
- 9/26 – Gramercy Theatre in New York, NY
- 9/27 – Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA
- 9/29 – El Club in Detroit, MI
- 9/30 – House of Blues in Cleveland, OH
- 10/1 – Spirit Hall in Pittsburgh, PA
- 10/3 – House of Blues in Chicago, IL
- 10/5 – Bottleneck in Lawrence, KS
- 10/6 – Varsity Theatre in Minneapolis, MN
- 10/9 – Summit Music Hall in Denver, CO
- 10/11 – Soundwell in Salt Lake City, UT
- 10/13 – The Novo in Los Angeles, CA
Speaking of Dead To Me, her lyrics are speaking volumes about what she publicly went through during her breakup with DaBaby.
Here’s a snippet –
You know you’re dead to me / I ain’t got no more time for toxic energy
Mama never liked your ass / Brother wanna fight your ass / Daddy hate yo trifling ass/ Doggy want to bite your ass
Now watch the video –
Seems like her entire album reads like a personal letter to her old boo.
Want more stories on DaniLeigh and Dababy hit us up.
Hip Hop News Uncensored. It’s the Leader in Hip Hop content on YouTube!