Fat Joe Opens Up On Red Table Talk
Fat Joe’s Red Table Talk appearance has him opening up about his life. See what he’s talking about.
Fat Joe Red Table Talk Appearance Has Him Talking
Fat Joe is appearing on Red Table Talk and he’s opening up about his life’s journey.
The popular, Emmy® Award-winning program “Red Table Talk” on Facebook Live is headed up by Jada Pinkett, her mom Adrienne Banfield Norris, and daughter Willow.
This time around, Fat Joe has a seat at the table.
Wearing several hats, Joe – real name Joseph Antonio Cartagena – is a rapper, songwriter, actor, record producer, and executive.
After a successful career path, the multi-talented 52-year-old has a lot to say.
Among the topics of discussion –
- detailing life lessons on his journey
- what happened the night he left home at 14
- the betrayal that turned his heart “black”
- how leading a life of crime has a high price
- the agreement with his wife of 27 years
- opinions on disturbing violence affecting the rap world
- shares the advice he’s given to Ye
“I Was a Good Person Doing Bad Things” is the title of this episode.
This enlightening episode airs tonight on Facebook Live’s Red Table Talk.
Also, to get even more intimate, check out Fat Joe’s autobiography, The Book of Jose.
Want more on Fat Joe … hit us up.