Don Toliver Announces ‘Love Sick’ Tour
Don Toliver announces ‘The Love Sick Tour‘ on his social media account. Fans can catch up with the artist across North America.
Don Toliver Announces The “Love Sick” Tour Via Social Media
Don Toliver announces to fans that he is ready to hit the road.
The “Love Sick” tour will begin in June and wrap up on July 16.
Promoting his latest effort (his 3rd studio album) of the same name, features include Justin Bieber, Future, Wizkid, Brent Faiyaz, and more.
Additionally, a deluxe edition is available with four songs added to the project.
One of the notable additions is “Embarrassed” with Travis Scott.
Scheduled to appear with him on stage are special guest Pi’erre Bourne and others.
Love Sick Tour 2023 Dates
- June 18 – Denver, CO – Fillmore Auditorium
- June 20 – Chicago, IL – Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom
- June 22 – Toronto, ON – RBC Echo Beach
- June 23 – Sterling Heights, MI – Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre
- June 25 – Boston, MA – MGM Music Hall at Fenway
- June 26 – Philadelphia, PA – Skyline Stage at The Mann
- June 29 – New York, NY – The Theater at MSG
- July 1 – Washington, DC – The Anthem
- July 2 – Raleigh, NC – Red Hat Amphitheater
- July 4 – Charlotte, NC – Skyla Credit Union Amphitheatre
- July 5 – Atlanta, GA – Coca-Cola Roxy
- July 8 – Houston, TX – 713 Music Hall
- July 9 – Irving, TX – The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- July 11 – Austin, TX – Moody Amphitheater
- July 13 – Phoenix, AZ – Arizona Financial Theatre
- July 14 – Los Angeles, CA – YouTube Theater
- July 16 – San Francisco, CA – The Masonic
Produced by Live Nation, the tour trek covers 17 cities.
Beginning in Denver, Colorado, the 28-year-old rapper/singer/songwriter – real name Caleb Zackery Toliver – will then head to stops across North America.
Toronto, New York, Houston and Los Angeles, and San Franciso are on the menu.
Tickets go on sale Friday, April 7 at 10 a.m. local time, with a pre-sale beginning Wednesday, April 5 at 10 a.m.
Will you be attending any of these shows?
Hip Hop News Uncensored. It’s the Leader in Hip Hop content on YouTube!