Jay Z and Diddy Top Hip Hop Billionaires List
Jay Z and Diddy head the table of the richest in Hip Hop. Ye drops down a bit on the list after disparaging remarks, but now too far yet.
Jay Z and Diddy Are Hip Hop’s Richest
Jay Z and Diddy are at the head of the table when it comes to Hip Hop’s richest.
Worth an estimated 1.5 billion dollars, 52-year-old Jay Z has been sitting pretty for a minute now.
However, the 52-year-old Diddy is new to the table.
According to Forbes, the hip-hop mogul earned his seat just recently.
In fact, the shakeup at the table made a major figure drop off the list.
Ye, formerly Kanye West, dropped off in royal fashion after making a slew of anti-Semitic statements.
Aside from all that drama, Diddy has risen in the ranks.
Both Jay Z and Diddy have made fortunes over the years, much of it outside of music.
Jay Z’s (Shawn Corey Carter) stats –
- net worth: $1.5 billion dollars
- rapper/songwriter/record producer/entrepreneur/record executive/media proprietor
- Roc Nation Entertainment
- Founder of 40/40 Club
- Tidal Board Member
- co-founder of Rocawear
- Real Estate
- Armand de Brignac champagne
- CEO of Project Panther Bidco
- startup investment in Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty brand
- and more
Diddy’s (Sean John Combs) stats –
- net worth: $1 billion dollars
- rapper/singer/record producer/record executive/entrepreneur/actor/television producer
- Ciroc Vodka brand
- half-stake in DeLeon tequila
- Revolt entertainment brand
- music catalog
- startup investments
- and more
While Ye slipped down a bit, he is still pretty rich right now.
His estimated net worth is between 400 and 500 million dollars, and he still ranks #3 in line as the richest of all Hip Hop artists.