Kanye West project named after his mom was due to be released today. However, there is no album in sight. What happened?
Kanye West Got Everybody Waiting
Rapper Kanye West lost his beloved mother, Donda West suddenly back in 2007. She was 58 years old.
Now, the rapper has named his latest project after her. It was due to drop at midnight on 7/23.
But, midnight has come and gone, and still no DONDA. What happened, Kanye? These are the key events that went down in the not-so-distant past.
- West announced that his album would be released today, 7/23
- Several Listening Parties have been offered
- Numerous tracks have been played on the Donda show
- The biggest names in Hip Hop are featured on this album
- Apple Music live-stream the event featuring a packed audience at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Kanye West and Jay-Z reunited?
With collaborations with the likes of Jay-Z, Pusha-T, Pop Smoke, Lil Baby, Lil Durk, and Roddy Ricch, Donda is sure to keep us entertained for quite some time.
So why are we not jamming and talking about the new album from Kanye?
For some reason, the album did not drop as teased. Is Kanye too much the perfectionist. Rest assured, the album will be out.
One of the biggest highlights is from the apparent reunion of Mr. Carter and Kanye. Did y’all catch that featured bar from a verse from Hov? It nearly broke the internet. Jay-Z raps –
“This might be the return of the throne Throne/ Hova and Yeezus/ Like Moses and Jesus/ You’re not in control of my thesis.”
Twitter was tweeting all over the place with their frustration.
Hold on fans…a new release date has been offered: August 6th!