9lokkNine has been charged with attempted murder in Florida. The Cash Money rapper no stranger to legal trouble.
9lokkNine Faces 5 Counts Of Attempted Murder
Local rapper 9lokkNine, whose real name is Jacquavius Dennard Smith, is just 20 years old. But, he’s no stranger to being in trouble with the law.
- In 2015, at just 15 years old Smith was arrested in connection to a shooting that left a 17-year-old hospitalized. Charges included aggravated battery with a firearm, unlawful discharge of a firearm, and violation of probation for trespassing.
- 2018 had Smith arrested on multiple charges, including possession of a concealed weapon by a convicted delinquent, grand theft in the third degree, and possession of marijuana.
- The next year, 2019, 9lokkNine was arrested and charged with multiple counts including possession of marijuana and illegal firearm possession in Orlando, Florida.
- 2020 was no exception, on January 3, 2020, 9lokkNine was arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon in Miami.
- Again in 2020, the rapper was arrested and charged with attempted second-degree murder.
- For the 3rd time in 2020, Smith found himself in trouble with the law again. This time he was arrested on an outstanding warrant related to charges for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a short-barreled rifle.
Allegedly involved in a string of connected shootings involving gang activity, this time around he’s facing 5 counts of attempted murder.
As reported, the “10 Percent” Smith is accused by the FBI of being a part of the gang known as All Family No Friends Gang. Conflict with the 438 Gang and another rapper from Orlando, Hotboii.
Involved in a gang war, when all was said and done, 5 people were dead, which included innocent bystanders; 2 teenagers, and a 3-year-old toddler.
Stay tuned, this story still developing.